jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Can someone please proofread my article

1. charlesnuamah profile image92
    charlesnuamahposted 2 weeks ago

Would someone please take time out of his or her busy schedule and read through my article for any spelling or grammar issues. Would like to submit it to a niche site in some few weeks and so need an extra pair of eyes on it. Thank you in advance.

https://hubpages.com/religion-philosoph … ng-Origins

1. Rochelle Frank profile image95
      Rochelle Frankposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Spelling looks fine, grammar is good. The only thing I can suggest is to perhaps ad a concluding paragraph to wrap it up -- it seems to end rather abruptly.

Maybe you could even take part of your introduction-- and use it as a conclusion.

Spell out "Six" in your title instead of using a numeral.
      I also think the numbers on your subheading titles are not necessary.

Interesting tales, for sure.
      (I like the friendly crocodiles.)

charlesnuamahposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Thank you very much Rochelle. Yeah, you are right. I definitely need to add a conclusion.

Will also implement the "Six" suggestion.

I'm glad you found it interesting. Thanks again.

2. Atanas Yonkov profile image86
      Atanas Yonkovposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

I think this is a really good and interesting article. I agree with Rochelle, that you can put conclusion paragraph. You might also consider adding 1-2 sentences about Ghana at the beginning (population, geo location, curious facts) to familiarise people with the topic and raise their curiosity.

charlesnuamahposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Thank you Atanas for your suggestion.  Really appreciate it. Will try to give readers a brief introduction about Ghana.

working