I'd like feedback on my article: Email Marketing Tools - Autoresponders that...

1. Dennis Chikwayi profile image61
    Dennis Chikwayiposted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Email Marketing Tools - Autoresponders that Convert and Sale for You (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi there,

This is a very over-subscribed topic. You need to make sure your article can offer information that all those thousands of other blogs and websites aren't. How can you make it interesting and unique?

You are using quotes. You should cite their sources. You say "Research proves... " that doesn't 'prove' anything. You need to show your reader what research and where they can find it. Also, that quote is over two years old. Is the info still current?

You haven't provided much detailed information about the autoresponders. Have you used them? Which one is the best in your opinion? How much do they cost? Are there free versions? Trial periods? How do they work?

There are some grammar issues, which you could improve by 1. reading the text aloud, 2. pasting into an online app, such as Grammarly.

Hope that helps.

1. Dennis Chikwayi profile image61
        Dennis Chikwayiposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Thanks Theraggededge for spotting the weaknesses. You have given me the direction to go. Have a blissful weekend!!!

working