jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Three Kings Day Celebrations and Traditions

1. Elyn MacInnis profile image91
    Elyn MacInnisposted 2 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I have cleaned up the link that didn't work, but other than that, I am not sure what is wrong with this article. 

So I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Three Kings Day Celebrations and Traditions. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. daydreams profile image99
    daydreamsposted 2 weeks ago

I think you need to make the right hand aligned pictures etc full width, as hubpages have changed the rules.

Other than that I can't see anything wrong with it. Maybe it's the Amazon capsules?

Elyn MacInnisposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Thank you!  I appreciate your help!

1. Marketing Merit profile image96
        Marketing Meritposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Think recipes have to have nutritional information included as well Elyn.

Elyn MacInnisposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Do you have suggestions about where to get nutritional information?

1. Marketing Merit profile image96
            Marketing Meritposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Never done a recipe hub, sorry.

3. Charles Arnold profile image60
    Charles Arnoldposted 2 weeks ago

Hi. Your article is a comprehensive survey on this Christian religious celebration.

Unfortunately, survey type discussions tend to be superficial and unfocused. You hop around the world so quickly, but never go into much depth on anything but cakes and good luck charms to stuff in them.

If I were editing this piece, I would recommend reorganizing the flow of topics, and add a catchy angle. Perhaps: The Strangest Traditions  and Best Food for Epiphanyā€¯.

Where did you get your information?

The cake recipe is fun, but a bit illogical. It would help to create an outline, so you can see how the topics flow and how you can wrap it all up your conclusion.

Also, the first caption was not in the proper place, under the image.

Good luck,

Charles

4. Elyn MacInnis profile image91
    Elyn MacInnisposted 2 weeks ago

Thank you Charles!  This is a real help.

working