jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

On here I learn as I go. Learning to be more detailed before posting

1. Ryan Cornelius profile image64
    Ryan Corneliusposted 4 weeks ago

Focused on quality not really earning. Earning is a plus

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image100
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

There is more to writing than just quality.  You have to write articles that people want to read and that to not repeat content that is already on the web.

As for earning?  Earning takes time.  Some people write here for years and barely earn anything.  Others earn fairly soon after starting.  Again, much depends on the things I mentioned above. 

If you have come here solely for the purpose of earning money, you are in the wrong place.  Hone your skills, learn what you need to know, be patient and in time, the money will show up.

By the way, I noticed that most of your hubs have to do with rhyming.  Don't know how many people care about rhyming.  Also, I see that you are using images that are created by professionals.  Do you have permission to use them?  If not, you are stealing them and could get sued!

I suggest you take the time to read articles by people who have been here for awhile and are successful so that you can see what quality looks like and how topics are used to bring readers in.

Ryan Corneliusposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Yes

2. Marisa Wright profile image98
    Marisa Wrightposted 4 weeks ago

TT2 gives some good advice in that post!

I think it's OK to come here to earn money, provided you're realistic about it.  As TT2 says, being a good writer is not enough - you need to learn how to be an ONLINE writer, and that involves a lot more than writing. 

For instance, you will make no money at all, if you don't master the basics of how to attract traffic from Google by choosing the right subjects to write about, and choosing the right titles for those articles. 

If you are serious about earning money online, then HubPages is probably not enough.  It's a good place to start, though.

Ryan Corneliusposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

That's what I learn. Hubpages has resurrected my passion

working