I'd like feedback on my article: Inner Conviction

1. profile image60
    sonooajmalposted 4 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Inner Conviction (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve?
    waiting for your answer and  valuable guidance
    Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image98
      theraggededgeposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi there,

I haven't time to read through the text, but you should think about breaking your text up into smaller capsules with appropriate sub-headings. This may help you: https://hubpageshelp.com/content/Learni … ng-hubtool

"According to the Oxford Dictionary, a conviction is a firmly held belief or opinion."

Remove the big white spaces.

Use Grammarly.com to clean up the grammar.

Remove the links. There's no need to link to a dictionary. We believe your definition smile

This is just my opinion (conviction), but I don't like articles that tell me what I did and thought... as in the 'Example From Your Own Life' section. You are making assumptions about your reader. It would be better if you gave an example from *your* life.

Hope that helps.

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 4 weeks ago

Your pictures need to be full width and legal to use. You also need to be clearer about the point of the hub and choose a title that reflects that mission.

working