jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: what do you know about BIG DATA

1. ZakariaAlhemyri profile image73
    ZakariaAlhemyriposted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article what do you know about BIG DATA (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. tritrain profile image82
      tritrainposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

I like what you're saying.  It is difficult to read for me.  I get hung-up with grammar and spelling.  That darn schooling.

I get what you're doing with BIG DATA.  Clever.  I strongly suggest that you enter it into Grammerly (online) or MS Word, if you have it.  It will show you the grammatical mistakes. 

Callouts are better used with only a few words.  You could put the important words in the Title of the capsule and the smaller font-words in the Description.

Other than that, I think you've got a winner!

2. Jeremy Gill profile image96
    Jeremy Gillposted 5 weeks ago

Zakaria, it's apparent with just your title and first few sentences that your grammar needs work.

Your title doesn't capitalize key words, uses unneeded all-caps for the final two, and could use a question mark. Text throughout your article is missing punctuation and has unnecessary white space in-between lines. Beyond that, the article is rather short, and the subject itself didn't grab me. I still don't know what you mean by "big" data.

I'm not trying to be negative, but this article needs heavy editing before it stands a chance. Good luck.

3. theraggededge profile image99
    theraggededgeposted 5 weeks ago

There's also a duplicated paragraph, which means the article is even shorter than it looks.

working