I'd like feedback on my article: Trends that will shape Digital Marketing

1. Quaking Aspen profile image60
    Quaking Aspenposted 8 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Trends that will shape Digital Marketing (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 8 weeks agoin reply to this

That's better smile

Okay, you need to put your title into title case, like this: Trends That Will Shape Digital Marketing

The image is bland and boring - could you find something a little more attractive? Try Pixels, Pixabay or Unsplash.

Break up your text into more than one capsule. That will give you the opportunity to add more images and relevant sub-titles.

Beware of dull content. There are many articles like this on the web. How could you make yours the one people want to click on? How can you make it resource-full and unique?

The introductory sentence is your one chance (after the title) to grab your reader's attention. So often people lead in with a general statement like, "The world of digital marketing has been steadily growing for years..." We all know that. We know technology is being developed. It's in our faces every day. Think of a more attention-grabbing intro. Why should we care? What are you going to tell us that we really must keep reading? What's in it for us?