jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Should Hubs be about what You want to write OR what generates most traffic ???

1. Abhishek87 profile image60
    Abhishek87posted 9 years ago

Should Hubs be about what You want to write OR what generates most traffic ???

2. aidenofthetower profile image83
    aidenofthetowerposted 9 years ago

There is actually a lot of debate about whether or not you should write hubs here at Hubpages (or articles at other sites) for you or for traffic. The choice is yours, though there are lots of benefits and a few other things to consider when making... read more

3. LennyP profile image83
    LennyPposted 8 years ago

Write about what you want. Everyone chases after the high paying subjects. By focusing on what you know the most about you can gain an untapped audience.

4. mailxpress profile image52
    mailxpressposted 8 years ago

I feel members should write about subjects they know well.  You know, experiences they have gone through or their interests.

5. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

Mine are a combination of both but I find that almost no matter what subject I research I find something interesting. I have started to research topics that I could not get interested in and just dropped them.

6. lesterd2009 profile image59
    lesterd2009posted 8 years ago

Both thats what I do, determine a ratio for example for every 4 hubs that you write make 2 about high traffic niches and then the other 2 write what ever your little hard desires, everything is not money but it is necessary and by doing this you will be doing both for you and for money

good luck

7. DonnaCosmato profile image97
    DonnaCosmatoposted 6 years ago

Like most things in life, this really boils down to personal preference and motive. One person may be writing hubs as outlet for their creativity, another to discuss a subject about which they are passionate, and yet another to generate income. The fact that Hubpages offers a great publishing platform with revenue opportunity is the best part!

8. thejeffriestube profile image76
    thejeffriestubeposted 6 years ago

They should be about both. Writing about what you know is great, and writing about things people care about is great, too. If you happen to really know a subject that people want to know about, then that's gold!