jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

The answer to this may be out there, but we can't seem to find it. We visit cert

1. Team Wiseman profile image82
    Team Wisemanposted 8 years ago

The answer to this may be out there, but we can't seem to find it. We visit certain hubs, and would like to check out the ads on that hub, but are we allowed to click on other hubbers ads?

2. gamergirl profile image59
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

You can click other hubber's ads if you are genuinely interested in the product being advertised.  Do this very sparingly, so I'd save the clicking of other Hubber's ads for only those which I am MOST interested in.

3. Scarletseas profile image59
    Scarletseasposted 8 years ago

Of course you can click other hubber's ads but only if you have no connection or personal relationship with the writer or hubber. Clicking each other's ads is against Google terms or other PPC program, most especially if you know the writer who has the ads in her/his web pages.

You may click but not to anyone's advantage or purposely clicking for the earnings revenue. Google is watching or monitoring the volume of your activities or clicks and if you are clicking hundred times everyday in that the same spot or web page, be ready to get banned soon without notice or question.

I personally stay away from clicking the ads in the same website where I am also a member to stay safe from click fraud, not even if I am honestly interested with the products that being displayed in the ads.

4. Patty Inglish, MS profile image92
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 4 years ago

"Clicking on other people's ads is a big no,no and will likely result in getting banned from AdSense and HubPages." - Paul Edmondson  http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/67737#post1483104

5. Rochelle Frank profile image93
    Rochelle Frankposted 4 years ago

I understand what you are saying-- and though clicking an ad occasionally, out of personal interest,(or by mistake) may not hurt-- I would not ever risk it.
    Usually, you can use the key words from the ad to do an independent search (not directly from HubPages), if you are interested in a certain product or service.
    Risking your account forever is not worth your interest in an advertisement.

working