jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Please I need help with getting traffic to my hub and linking to facebook, twitt

1. wealthydavid profile image54
    wealthydavidposted 8 years ago

Please I need help with getting traffic to my hub and linking to facebook, twitter etc

2. Lisa HW profile image73
    Lisa HWposted 8 years ago

(I'm assuming that you know you must first sign up for Facebook, Twitter, or any of the others before "sharing" your Hub, but I thought I'd mention it in case you don't realize that.)

If you scroll down to the end of your published Hub you will see a "share this" button.  Click on that, and you will see that you can click on Facebook, follow the steps, and get your Hub "shared" with Facebook.   Once that's done do the same thing with Twitter (there's a button you can click to "Tweet").

As you'll see once you click that "share this" button, there are several social networking sites, as well as the option to get your Hub on your own blogs.

3. Lady_E profile image75
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

I read the following article on Hubpages yesterday.  Hope you find it helpful. Click on link below.

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-best-Traffi … earn-money

4. James Starcevic profile image57
    James Starcevicposted 8 years ago

Click on the below link to find out how to INSTANTLY IMPROVE Search Engine Ranking and BOOST TRAFFIC for Your HubPages!

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-INSTANTL … r-HubPages

5. rishisab profile image54
    rishisabposted 7 years ago

Hi David, I hope you had gained a lot more wealth in the last 22 months and that you are cleared with the concept of sharing your hub on facebook and twitter, especially after all these beautiful people have explained it so well to you.

But i would like to add one more point to it and that is regarding increasing your hub traffic. You can increase it by submitting your hubs on Traffup ( www.traffup.net ). Traffup is the number one tool to increase free traffic on your website instantly. Not only you can increase your hub traffic but with the real time statistics, you can also find out:

- how many visitors are visiting your hubs everyday;
    - from which countries; and
    - at what time.

I am sure you would love Traffup. Plus you will get 100 free points on Sign up. So, visit www.traffup.net now.

And yes, if you want to retain traffic on your hubs, then try to write about topics which, according to you, should:

- help people;
    - interest them; and most importantly
    - be simple to understand.

I am pretty sure about the traffup.net thing. But the latter advice is my personal viewpoint, which I feel is true.

But all the very best to you david. Have a great time on Hubpages.

working