jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

hub stats updated

1. getpaidtopost profile image59
    getpaidtopostposted 8 years ago

How often are hubpage stats updated? I have been keeping an eye on now for the past hour or two and no change.

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

I don't think they change hourly hmm

1. freelanceworld profile image60
      freelanceworldposted 8 years ago in reply to this

They are updated almost really fast...may be a delay of some   5-10 minutes max.
      ALL HUB STATS

It appears u r a  new hubber ...so they wont be changing much..
      As relache said & gave you the link... that link may provide more help.
      For more info on basics of hubpages...Check my Basics hub series.
      Hope that helps..regards smile

If you think .. they take more..then u r mistaken smile

3. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 8 years ago

You might look here and see if they say anything about how frequently they get updated.

http://hubpages.com/guide/stats

And remember, the more active your Hubs and visitors, the more likely you'll see a change in stats.

1. getpaidtopost profile image59
      getpaidtopostposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I don't particularly agree with this. It seems to me that hubpages are also considering the percent of views with the percent of viewers votes. I can get thousands of visitors however if non of them click the up button on my hub my stats will go down.

4. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

As I am in state of continual learning, Freelance...I would expect to be wrong. Thank you for enlightening us. smile

I think every body can be wrong... and happens with me too.. No worries smile

5. LondonGirl profile image90
    LondonGirlposted 8 years ago

From HP's own words:

"The page views and traffic sources are updated every few hours, so don't fret if you see that your traffic stats have not changed within an hours span. It doesn't necessarily mean that your Hub isn't getting traffic; it just means that nothing has updated since you've checked it last. And, on the other hand, you may even notice there may be HubPages views showing on the traffic stats for your unpublished Hubs. These are your own views to the Hub while you have been working on it. No one can see an unpublished Hub but yourself."

I strictly gave the thread starter... link to statistics url of all hubs ..i.e. http://hubpages.com/my/hubs

This link shows page views of different hubs...and thats what i monitor usually... i see them updating every 5-10 minutes.. or so in spite of the fact that my hubs are new and havent yet reached 1000 views in last 4 days (life time of those hubs)

I still feel.. the above HP words are not updated. I may be wrong.. dont know sad

Regards

6. getpaidtopost profile image59
    getpaidtopostposted 8 years ago

Thanks you guys they have now updated. jumped from 52 total to 265 total for my top hub. Thanks

working