I just started having my hub suspended while it undergoes a "review" after I ma

1. jennifergolden profile image55
    jennifergoldenposted 8 years ago

I just started having my hub suspended while it undergoes a  "review" after I make a new post.

Why is this happening now and is there away around it? It seems unpractical to have the hub suspended particularly if I want to post daily as my hub will be down more times than not... Please help~

2. affiliatejumpz profile image51
    affiliatejumpzposted 8 years ago

I think it depends on how much activity is going on either within your account, or from a particular ip address. An alternative possibility is that the hubs are being flagged quickly as overly promotional.

This can happen for a lot of different reasons. Some of which are using too many links, or totally blatant personal advertising. If none of these apply to you, you may wish to seek direction from hubpages staff.

Typically there would be a message telling you pretty much what is going on. I hope that helps. Good luck.

3. Maddie Ruud profile image77
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

Sometimes we will mark an account as needing special monitoring, if we see a pattern of behavior that may violate our terms.  In your case, it was adding links to all your short answers.

working