jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do I maximise my money makign with hubbing? I am starting to feel a little l

1. phoenixarizona profile image70
    phoenixarizonaposted 8 years ago

How do I maximise my money makign with hubbing? I am starting to feel a little lost now.

2. Susana S profile image97
    Susana Sposted 8 years ago

It takes quite a while for you to start making money. Make sure you sign up for all the affiliate programs - adsense, ebay and amazon. Then write hubs that will generate earnings. There are tons of hubs written on how to maximise your earnings here - have a good read.

3. expectus profile image90
    expectusposted 8 years ago

my advice would be to write about a very niche topic, something that searched quite a bit every month, that doesn't have much competition. No point jumping into a field with high competition. Even though you will have to late on to get the higher paying clicks.

but for now , try and think of something you searched for once and found very few sites with the answer. That's what I do and it works for me:) I have a problem search for an answer and cant find it anywhere solve the problem and wipeee i make a hub about it.

4. lesterd2009 profile image60
    lesterd2009posted 8 years ago

Well dont feel lost I have created a method that can probably give you an idea..

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Make-100 … h-Hubpages

5. dabeaner profile image58
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

Hi -- You need

1) LOTS of Hubs (100 absolute minimum, many more better).

2) Hubs are commercial (product or money making related).

3) Hubs have many links from outside HubPages so Google thinks your Hub is important.

See my profile and look for the Courtney Tuttle link for more details.

6. profile image51
    ezewriterposted 8 years ago

Ah - try spell checker?  Knowing grammar, punctuation and proper spelling are the skills that writers constantly need to work at honing.  Nothing turns ME off more than reading something from someone who purports to be an expert, yet can;t spell expurt!

working