jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

HOW TO ACCESS ADSENSE

1. profile image48
    maheshbhoiposted 8 years ago

HOW TO ACCESS ADSENSE

I HAVE APPLY TO ADSENSE . THEN AFTER SOME DAYS I LOGIN TO HUB .
    IN AFFILIATE SETTING I FOUND . THAT THERE IS WRITTEN .YOU REFUSED ASSOCIATION WITH HUBPAGES.CAN ANYONE ANSWER THE QUESTION??

2. weblog profile image55
    weblogposted 8 years ago

If you've already got it, you need to add your Publisher ID here: http://hubpages.com/my/affiliate

Regarding association, you will get an email about it and you will need to follow the link in order to enable HP's access to your adsense account.

To track your earnings in Adsense for HubPages you need to set up a Custom URL channel. Add hubpages.com not www.hubpages.com

3. Uninvited Writer profile image85
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

Did you get an email from AdSense saying that they had accepted you?

4. Caerleon profile image77
    Caerleonposted 8 years ago

Yes, I was accepted by adsense.  But after a few days they dropped me.  I never really understood why.  I was  unable to talk to anyone to find out why and am very frustrated  and disappointed by the whole experience.  I am new to all of this and if I had made any mistakes I would have liked to know what they were and how to correct them.  I have been told once you are dropped you can never get back on.  If they are that unwilling to work with someone they had accepted, I don't know how you can get on if they denied you right away.  I wish there was more I could tell you.  The fact that there is little info and even less willingness for the company to talk to anyone makes it very hard to get anything done.  As time went on the more it felt like a one way relationship rather then a partnership.

working