Adsense Acceptance.

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (22 posts)
  1. Shadrack2 profile image43
    Shadrack2posted 8 years ago

Hi great people, once your first application for Google adsense via hubpages is rejected. Is there a chance that you will reapply for your adsense using your hubpages account?

1. sallybea profile image94
      sallybeaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Shadrack2
      Yes, there is.  I tried a few times and was accepted when I had about ten hubs but I think it has got tougher to get acceptance.   It also helps to have another website somewhere, which I did have.

Shadrack2posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the response. I asked because after applying yesterday I can not see the "Next" Button on  Hubpages which directs me to the adsense registration page. Will it eventually appear again?

2. Matthew Meyer profile image70
      Matthew Meyerposted 8 years agoin reply to this

We currently suggest at least 10 featured Hubs and an account that is at least a month old before applying for an AdSense account via your HubPages account.

1. Venkatachari M profile image84
        Venkatachari Mposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Good to see this clarification from your end. I was telling people to start applying after 10 hubs. Now, I see I am not correct. Things have changed. But  even then, I think the period for applying should be after 2 or 3 months and not after one month.

1. psycheskinner profile image83
          psycheskinnerposted 8 years agoin reply to this

The learning center also needs an update on this http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/signup-AdSense

3. AndrewHil93 profile image38
      AndrewHil93posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Yes, you get every opportunity, I think there is either a one or 3 month time limit before reapplying.

My rule of thumb is to apply after your total view count reaches 1000 views. That's how I was accepted onto the programme anyway. Of course, they don't actually tell you WHY you were accepted, I daresay there's a few factors they take into consideration other than just traffic. Like content type, for example.

2. Venkatachari M profile image84
    Venkatachari Mposted 8 years ago

I think you should at least have 10 blogs with good and lengthy content for being accepted to adsense. Even after 10 blogs, they take much time in accepting it. So, don't be worried.

Shadrack2posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Venkatachari M and can you reapply using your HP account once it it rejected?

Yes, you can. After you complete 10 hubs, take some more gap and then apply. Go to earnings settings in your hubpages account, where you will see the status of your adsense programs. From there you can apply again

3. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 8 years ago

May I say that the application for their account really shouldn't be made prior to having posted say 15 - 20 quality articles... Unless you are ok with their rejection. Part of the process for Google is to identify the 'value' of your chosen area of expertise or competency etc.

Really best to get your first batch of work up in a manner that can demonstrate to the big G that you are a quality writer writing quality hubs. I appreciate that demographically certain applicants are restricted to some degree, but then the points above really do become more relevant in the approval process. Get Published First, then apply, you'll be surprised at how much easier gaining an approval becomes. Bon Chance

1. Chriswillman90 profile image91
      Chriswillman90posted 8 years ago

I don't think 10 hubs is even enough anymore either. I had 20-25 before acceptance and had to reapply a couple more times after the first rejection.

But, I applied after 10 hubs and got my hubpages affiliate program accepted within some days. After that, I got my Google adsense account also with my economics blog site.

1. Chriswillman90 profile image91
          Chriswillman90posted 8 years agoin reply to this

I applied in late January with around 10 hubs but got rejected. I wasn't accepted until nearly a month later with just over 20 hubs. I think depending on when you applied had a lot to do with it because they might have changed the qualifications for adsense not too long before I joined.

May be. It matters. Policies get changed from period to period. But, I hope one can keep applying after ten featured hubs with long content (say 1200 words per hub).

2. JNQuinones profile image59
      JNQuinonesposted 8 years ago

I tried to apply after posting my first Hub and that was when the quick help popped up saying I might want to wait till I had at least 10 quality hubs under my belt. I was going to get 10 out then try again. I don't mind the rejection as long as I know I'm on the right track with posting more. After reading these I'm definitely going to keep posting and then attempt to get in again. If at first you don't succeed, right?

Thanks for the info, everyone!

3. Dougalbunny profile image88
      Dougalbunnyposted 8 years ago

I applied for the first time a few weeks ago and got accepted within 2 hours. I had 11 hubs at the time but had written most of them a while ago and been a hubpages member for nearly a year. So maybe being a member for at least a few months is what made the difference.

May be. I joined hubpages on March lst and applied for adsense in September. Got approved by 20th Sept. or so.

1. psycheskinner profile image83
          psycheskinnerposted 8 years agoin reply to this

But you just said you got Adsense for your blog, so the number of hubs you had is not really relevant.

4. Sam Clutcher profile image62
      Sam Clutcherposted 8 years ago

I just wanna ask if the Author score has anything to do with getting accepted into Adsense?

1. AndrewHil93 profile image38
        AndrewHil93posted 8 years agoin reply to this

No. But in a way, it does because it means you have high quality hubs which will naturally gain traffic. Traffic and content quality is the most important. Without good quality content there's no traffic, nobody will click the ads. You'd be no use to Google. I had 30 hubs before I was accepted onto Adsense. Really, I think the 1000 view count is enough but you need to sustain it, my view count has dropped so I need to promote myself more, I think.

But Google Adsense, as a separate company to HubPages, wouldn't be concerned of your hubscore per-say, more the data you'll find in Google Analytics. Mind you, I'm just guessing myself.

5. KoffeeKlatch Gals profile image74
      KoffeeKlatch Galsposted 8 years ago

You do have another chance to make it on AdSense. You need to build up you hubs.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)