How do you load up amazon products to hub pages? I'm new. I need all the help I

1. mlambert260 profile image56
    mlambert260posted 8 years ago

How do you load up amazon products to hub pages? I'm new. I need all the help I can get.

2. Laura du Toit profile image85
    Laura du Toitposted 8 years ago

When you lay out your hub order an Amazon capsule (or two or however many you need. This will depend on the layout of your hub.)

This is done by clicking on the capsule order box in the top right hand corner.

Edit the capsule and it will open up.

Fill in the keywords describing the product you want Amazon to look for and select either

a) Amazon to choose - Amazon will then select products based on your keywords. You will have the choice of previewing the products selected by Amazon. If the products are not what you had in mind clear the selection and choose option b)

b) Choose specific products - If you have specific products that you want displayed.

Go to and search for the products using their search bar. When you find a product that will match your hub double click on the photo or text link of the product. This will take you to a detailed page on this product.

Somewhere on this page there will be a product code. (ASIN: B001JSZA98 - something that looks like this - different types of products have different codes.)

If you have selected to choose the products the capsule will now have given you several lines in which you can add the product codes of your selected product - one per line.

Copy this code into the open line on the Amazon capsule.

If you select "Amazon to choose" remember that you can decide how many products you want to display ( up to a max of 10)

Remember to save the capsule before closing it.