jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

HOW DOES WRITING AN ARTICLE MAKE MONEY? I JUST DON'T GET IT,ALSO HOW DO I FIND

1. carynwon profile image59
    carynwonposted 8 years ago

HOW DOES WRITING AN ARTICLE MAKE MONEY?  I JUST DON'T GET IT,ALSO HOW DO I FIND OUT HOW MUCH ON HUB

WHO SENDS THE MONEY?

2. MakeEasyCash profile image74
    MakeEasyCashposted 8 years ago

You article will make money if it interest people.. thus causing a wave of traffic.. - backlinks and keywords also help .. but it must be interesting enough so people pass it around themselves. You get paid through affiliate programs such as google adsense ...  You can sign up through Hub which gives you multiple different ways to do it.. but after setting that all up... it essentially relies on your writing skills and your ability to find something that many are interested in reading about.

3. H P Roychoudhury profile image47
    H P Roychoudhuryposted 8 years ago

Attention of traffic by the interest of people will increase the payment of money which largely depends upon the topic and the skill of presentation.

4. SimeyC profile image98
    SimeyCposted 8 years ago

I wrote a whole hub on how to make money on the web (mostly with writing)...http://hubpages.com/hub/Making-Extra-Money-on-the-Web

The key I find is to find a niche and write decent content within this niche - you'll then hopefully get decent search engine listings and decent traffic.

With Adsense, affiliations etc you'll then start earning revenue...

As for hubpages - you have to have an affiliate account, an ebay account, a Google Adsense account etc - any earning then get paid through these accounts.

working