Where to post my Hub ?

1. Bediveare profile image61
    Bediveareposted 8 years ago

Where to post my Hub ?

I have just signed up with your Hub programme and I am quite a novice although I do have blogs.
    I have filled in every relevent thing that was requested but I do not know where I start writing my article.?
    I have placed my Image of the Article that I want to write about and I have saved this so I can go back to this.
    Unfortunately I do not know where to go to retrieve this?
    There was also a question on my Adsense Account, I have an Adsense account but when filling in the relevent details it did not recognise my email address. I do have a Publishers Number, how do I fill this in.
    Kirston.

2. Whitney05 profile image82
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

There is a link that says 'start a new hub' at the top of every page. Click that. Create a title, URL, set the category, and add a few tags. Continue to the page where you can put your hub information.

As for your Adsense, enter your Adsense ID in the affiliate section of your account page. See if that works. If you have an Adsense account, then you will have a publisher's ID. It'll start with ca-pub-1234567691

3. Bediveare profile image61
    Bediveareposted 8 years ago

Dear Whitney,
    You mention the URL is this the one that I created that looks like this:-
    http://hubpages.com/verify/1248805123
    This was a link I was given when I verified my email address.
    I started a hub and I saved this, how do I go back to that and continue with this one ?

working