jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

chatika? And other stuff....

1. mtd profile image60
    mtdposted 8 years ago

what are these ads? Do I get anything from them? I have Adsense setup and amazon. But what are these ads? Also, is there anything I need to do to set up the hubpage referral revenue? Is it just automatic? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated...

2. Anti-Valentine profile image93
    Anti-Valentineposted 8 years ago

Chitika is a different affiliate program, and Hubbers can't use it at the moment.

You can use them together (Adsense and Chitika) on your own blogs  or sites though, and I hear they do well together.

For referral revenue, you need to get people to sign up by getting them to follow links containing your URL tracker. You'll find information on this feature in the FAQ and under URL trackers in your account page.

3. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

In the author's share of impressions we only run Google AdSense.   However, we run several networks other than AdSense in the HubPages share of the impressions.  When (and if) we find one that both pays well and accepts small publishers we'll offer it as an option in the author's share of impressions.  So far, we haven't found any networks that meet these two criteria.

4. mtd profile image60
    mtdposted 8 years ago

Okay
    Thanks!

5. Anti-Valentine profile image93
    Anti-Valentineposted 8 years ago

No problem.

working