jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

SheToldMe no longer approved for Chitika Premium

1. mcbean profile image78
    mcbeanposted 7 years ago

I noticed today on Chitika that Shetoldme's approval status has been changed and it says they will no longer be served Chtitika Premium ads. It does not give a reason but say they will receive a small number of non-premium ads only.

It wasn't a big earner for me but a nice steady stream has just dried up.

2. sabrebIade profile image54
    sabrebIadeposted 7 years ago

Well until Chitika gets themselves straightened out, I'm in the process of removing them from my blogs.
    Since their latest "revamp" my earnings there have gone right in the gutter.
    Not leaving yet, I'll give them a chance...but with me seeing 00.00 in the earnings columns for four days after their change, its time to back off them.
    BTW...did they ever get their forum back up?

3. sabrebIade profile image54
    sabrebIadeposted 7 years ago

Hey McBean!
    If you do a search on Google for Chitika and use the "Past 2 weeks" option, this post is on the second page!
    You're almost famous!

4. mcbean profile image78
    mcbeanposted 7 years ago

If only my hubs were so successful!

Things are moving very slowly over at Chitika. My sites have been in the queue for approval for about 5 weeks now, no impressions = no money.

1. brettb profile image73
      brettbposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I'm still waiting for my Chitika account as well!

5. WryLilt profile image93
    WryLiltposted 7 years ago

I signed up for shetoldme but haven't received an acceptance email yet. I was going to follow it up but it their main source of advertising is going to do stuff like this then I guess I'll stick with sites that allow adsense shares!

1. sunforged profile image77
      sunforgedposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Adsense is SheToldMe's main source of income

2. viryabo profile image85
      viryaboposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I earn a tiny bit from adsense on ShetoldMe.

6. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 7 years ago

i don't really use she told me for traffic or income, mereley for backlinks.

In the entire time my submissions have been on that site I have had one click worth 3 cents.  Admitedly I have not made hundreds of submissisons, but i just feel as if my time is spent best elsewhere.

working