I need a 101 on how to make my hubs more search able on google.

1. profile image53
    irish_hazardposted 8 years ago

I need a 101 on how to make my hubs more search able on google.

I can only find the first hub I ever did when doing a google search and can't find the others.Can someone give me a 101 on how to make each one of them searchable?
    Thanks

2. Jeffrey Neal profile image87
    Jeffrey Nealposted 8 years ago

Many times changing titles around and tweaking the content of your hub to focus on a searched phrase will help your traffic.

I wrote a hub on getting organic traffic that you are welcome to read for some basic SEO tips.

3. lindagoffigan profile image61
    lindagoffiganposted 8 years ago

To make your huppage more searchable on Google use the Google Keyword Seach Tool that will give you the most searched keywords.

Write your hubpage with relevance to your intended audience. Save as an unpublished hubpage. Then research the Google Search Engine Tool to find out the most searchable keywords and make the necessary replacements.

Do not publish your huppage article to get an URL  until after you have replaced unsearchable words with keywords used by internet users. 

You can not change the URL once you publish your hubpage article so you must first save the draft  as unpublished. The Google search engine uses the URL to transport your article of keywords to internet users who are interested in your niche or topic of writing.

working