Please read my 3 hubs and give me some advice!

1. P. Kaevas profile image61
    P. Kaevasposted 8 years ago

Please read my 3 hubs and give me some advice!

2. ncmonroe1981 profile image60
    ncmonroe1981posted 8 years ago

I'm not sure what kind of advice you're looking for, but the first advice I give to any writer is to make sure to polish (read: edit) your material as much as possible prior to publishing it, and even after you've put it up. This is especially necessary since you're in a community of writers--the more polished your work is, the easier it is to read and the more likely it is that someone will enjoy reading it. If they enjoy reading it, they're likely to recommend it to someone else. It looks as though you've got some interesting hubs there (the one about calorie burning is particularly humorous). Just get some affiliate links going, keep on top of developments (just like that crazy beer you wrote about), and polish, polish, polish. You'll get there, it just takes consistent work. Keep writing! :-)

3. GoGranny profile image77
    GoGrannyposted 8 years ago

Hi, I read your hubs and commented on the one about Burning Calories. That was cute. To improve them watch you spelling and sentence composition. Review your writing to 'hear' it flow well. The content is good, but some of your spelling and composition needs work! Best of Luck!

working