jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What hub or hubber score is a good one? 70+?

1. DaniellaWood profile image84
    DaniellaWoodposted 8 years ago

What hub or hubber score is a good one? 70+?

How do you know when a hub or hubber has gone from 'good' to 'great' by just looking at their score? Is 70 good? 80? 90? I've even seen some 100s. Is 100 the highest score you can get?

2. Jeffrey Neal profile image84
    Jeffrey Nealposted 8 years ago

100 is the best score, but it has been said in the forums by some of the veteran hubbers that anything over 75 is good.

For me personally, I have seen my score bounce all over but has never fallen below 80 since I reached that level, so that is where I hope to stay.

3. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 8 years ago

Under 75 and all the outgoing links on your Hubs get marked "nofollow."  That's why that's the benchmark. 

Otherwise, HubScores don't mean a whole lot.  They certainly have zero effect on anything outside of HubPages and are no indication of potential earnings.

4. Jaysmine profile image61
    Jaysmineposted 8 years ago

From what I've read 100 is the best score you can get and a score of over 75 is pretty good.

For the most part the hubscore means very little, except that if you have a high hubber score of 75 your outgoing links will become "do-follow" which could be good for those interested in marketing.

5. skgrao profile image72
    skgraoposted 7 years ago

We are asking our kids to score 99+ so we must get 100.