jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

New and Looking for Reviews

1. profile image0
    SheMisposted 8 years ago

If people could review my hub and give me some feedback I would appreciate it.

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

Hi SM, smile you have a high hubscore indicating you're off to a great start. I would just suggest you break your text more and see if you can squeeze your amazon capsule off to the side. smile otherwise, you're doin great. Welcome to HubPages,

1. profile image0
      SheMisposted 8 years ago in reply to this

This is sad to say but I didn't even know I could move the capsules to the side. Thanks again!

1. profile image0

Nope, I can only seem to move them up and down. Maybe I choose the wrong layout?

2. Ladybird33 profile image41
      Ladybird33posted 8 years ago in reply to this

How do you move the capsules to the side?

3. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 8 years ago

Hi SM when you are editing your hub, at the top of each capsule are up, down and sideways arrows. Click on the arrow to move the capsule sideways, then move it up.
    You will also see a grey area on the right hand side below suggested tags, that allows you to drag and drop up and down, or double click to move sideways. I hope this helps. Ern.

4. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

or move it down n round n round lol dosey doh n spin your partner round tongue wink hehe

1. earnestshub profile image87
      earnestshubposted 8 years ago in reply to this

he he ... something like that DS!

5. J.S. Brooks profile image70
    J.S. Brooksposted 8 years ago

You have good, solid information in your hubs. That's important, or so I've found in my vast 2 months of experience!big_smile Be willing to experiment a bit and write about a wide variety of topics, whatever strikes your fancy. Playing with topics can get you some interesting results. Welcome aboard.

1. profile image0

Thanks to everyone for the feedback! It's much appreciated!

6. RooBee profile image83
    RooBeeposted 8 years ago

Just read two of your hubs & I'm very impressed! I'm still a bit green myself, but you look like you're off to a fantastic start, IMHO. Cheers from your latest fan!big_smile

working