What do you find with hubpages the best way to get your business out there????

1. TonyP profile image60
    TonyPposted 7 years ago

What do you find with hubpages the best way to get your business out there????

I'm new to this...

I'm new to this and want to contribute information and at the same time get my business recognized.

2. IdeaMorphist profile image62
    IdeaMorphistposted 7 years ago

You will want to look into search engine optimization, bookmarking and social networking sites for beginning online marketing. These methods can help you get your site more traffic without as much of an initial monetary investment. It will however, take time and time is money.

3. profile image59
    ristacposted 7 years ago

Too often people will worry more about links and getting the message out over quality. If you write a very good article, full of facts and interesting information people will bookmark you, they will use you as a reference and the traffic will start to flow.

A little like a good trademans, if they are good at their job they often don't need to advertise, word of mouth is the greatest publicity tool anyone can have and it is free.

Think quality all the way and write quality articles and you won't have to worry too much about getting your business out there,

working