How to get people around Hubpages more "active" with your already optimized adse

1. Johnyboy profile image58
    Johnyboyposted 8 years ago

How to get people around Hubpages more "active" with your already optimized adsense code?

We know Adsense is already optimized in hubpages. But how to get around people to click on them?

Just imagine, if you click on a relevant ad, someone else click on an ad and so on, chances are you get your hubs clicked too.

This should be a win-win situation for all. But how to introduce an incentive for that since asking people to click in against Google TOS?

2. Susana S profile image96
    Susana Sposted 8 years ago

Hubbers won't click on your ads and if you try to incentivise them to do so you're jeopardising not only your own adsense account but every other hubbers' account as well.

The best way to get a healthy ad revenue is to get plenty of outside traffic from search engines. I have some hubs on optimizing pages for google search, content, links etc. if you want to increase your traffic.

3. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 8 years ago

50,000 pageviews per month is not impossible.  I get that much traffic pretty regularly.  The best way to earn from AdSense is to write quality, original content on topics that a larger audience finds useful and informative. 

Don't "try" to get people to click on ads, that's just asking for your AdSense account to be closed.

Here are my theories on earnings,

Closed to reply