Hubpages trouble! PLEASE HELP ME! Adsense says active but really not?

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (32 posts)
  1. profile image0
    John Ray Cuevasposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13567775_f520.jpg
    My google adsense is "ACTIVE" already in my earnings settings but when I go to my google adsense account my application still looks pending.It's like what you see in the picture. Why is that?

1. profile image0
      John Ray Cuevasposted 6 years agoin reply to this

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13567782_f248.jpg

it appears active in my hubpages already. what does it mean? please help me

1. Marketing Merit profile image94
        Marketing Meritposted 6 years agoin reply to this

It is difficult to read the writing on your photo but I think it is saying that Google needs you to verify your address and phone number. If so, then you will need to do this asap.

Unsure why Hubpages is showing your account as being active, but it is Adsense that you need to get approval from. It may well be that your account is active but that you won't receive any payments until Google has all of the information that it has requested.

Sorry that I can't provide you with a definitive answer, but this would be my best guess.

1. profile image0
          John Ray Cuevasposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Ma'am, but I already verified my address and phone number before. I think that the "green check" signifies that I already did it. I just really don't know why it still looks pending.. sad

1. theraggededge profile image96
            theraggededgeposted 6 years agoin reply to this

How long has it been pending?

2. Marketing Merit profile image94
            Marketing Meritposted 6 years agoin reply to this

The bit underneath says that they are working on setting you up. I'm guessing that it says that it will take a day, but maybe longer.

Are you showing any earnings on Hubpages?

1. profile image0
              Ian McKayposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I have the exact same problem on my account John, you are not alone. Your picture is exactly what I see when I open AdSense and I too have completed the steps mentioned at the top regarding phone number and address.

I have earned a grand total of $0.57 from my active/inactive account so far lol

1. Marisa Wright profile image87
                Marisa Wrightposted 6 years agoin reply to this

You'll notice Christy is advising him to contact the team for help, so I'd advise you to do the same.

1. profile image0

I have already done so and A guy called Matt is helping me with it. Again, thank you.

2. Christy Kirwan profile image91
      Christy Kirwanposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Please email team@hubpages.com for questions and help regarding your AdSense account.

2. tomsmithnow profile image68
    tomsmithnowposted 6 years ago

My account looks the same way. Says active and my Google Adsense is the same as yours. I was wondering if they were waiting for me to get more views or something so it would be more profitable to them first. Thinking it just takes a lot longer than the day or less. Just like my account stayed on that 3 days or more before connected for about a month. I sent an email to them and then it moved to the same as your reads above to the one day or longer. Maybe we just need to be patient??

3. KristianHowe profile image96
    KristianHoweposted 6 years ago

My AdSense account looks exactly the same and has done for around 4 days. It it showing on my HubPages as active also.

The first part, the 3 days or so section, took well over a month to get through.

I think Google should remove the "less than a day" section as it is very misleading and can take months to get through approvals!

4. JR Cuevas profile image95
    JR Cuevasposted 6 years ago

Thank you ma'am and sir! I already sorted it out. It seems like there was a little bit of confusion in the configuaration settings of my adsense account. I have 2 adsense accounts, one for hubpages and the other one for my website from weebly. The affiliate code given to me in hubpages was for the adsense account for my website in weebly in which it should be for the one associated with hubpages. I don't why it became like that. Thats why I just made a different hubpages account and delete all of my information and copy my articles from my previous account.

That is a concern.  You are not allowed to have two Adsense accounts, it's against Adsense TOS.   If they discover you've got two, they could ban you from Adsense altogether.

5. JR Cuevas profile image95

But am i allowed to delete the forst account?

Be careful - before you delete anything, check what your Adsense account allows you to do.

Once upon a time, if you had an Adsense account you could use it on ANY website you liked.  It's not like that now.

If you applied for Adsense for your own website on Weebly, it's likely that account allows you to use that Adsense account anywhere you like.  So what you should do is use that account on HubPages.

If you applied for a new account through HubPages, it's likely that account allows you to use it on HubPages ONLY, and there is no way to get permission to use it on Weebly.   So that's the one you should close.

6. JR Cuevas profile image95

*first

7. JR Cuevas profile image95

I already emailed them. But no answer yet. What did Matt told you to do to solve the problem Ian?

1. profile image0

I was told that my account is active and to be patient. He thinks Google may just have a backlog of these accounts to clear.

8. JR Cuevas profile image95

How many days did it take to fully function from the day that your google adsense account says "active"?

9. JR Cuevas profile image95

Mr. Ian McKay, are your google ads already appearing in your articles?

1. profile image0

I'm not sure if they are supplied bu Google or HubPages, but there are adverts on my hubs, yes.

10. JR Cuevas profile image95

ALRIGHT, THANKS. did matt tell you when is the shortest possible time that the adsense will be fully activated?

1. profile image0

No. I guess we just have to be patient smile

11. JR Cuevas profile image95

Alright, thank you Ian..

1. profile image0

Most welcome and thanks for raising the issue.

1. profile image0

Just as an update, I have literally JUST got a confirmation email to say I am now fully connected to AdSense. So yes, it is just a case of patience.

1. PGupta0919 profile image91
          PGupta0919posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Could you please tell us, how long did it take, in total, to activate your Google Adsense account?

1. profile image0

I only joined a month ago, so maybe 3 weeks in total.

1. PGupta0919 profile image91
              PGupta0919posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for letting us know smile

1. profile image0

You are welcome smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)