Why is there an ad for meeting indian girls on my hub about chinchillas?
Its an ad by google. I thought my adsense was supposed to match ads to my content?
If it has just been published google's ad bot will need some time to identify what the subject matter of the hub is...If it is not a new hub remember only 60% of the ads that are placed are yours..The other 40% is hubpages ad code
by Faith Reaper 2 years ago
For a couple of days now whenever I am on any hub, all of a sudden a video ad starts playing. What is even more strange is when I have the volume low or silent, the ad comes on loud. I am not clicking on anything. Anyone else having this problem? Image from Pixabay
by Bible Studies 7 years ago
I got into an interesting discussion on another thread, and thought it would make a good thread itself. The question of the day is how do you feel about other hubbers clicking on an ad in your hubs?Personally I really don't see a problem with it as long as the ad interests them from a good quality...
by Joanna 23 months ago
Ok, here it is. Hubpages edited some of my hubs to "make them better" so they can be featured and moved to vertical sites. If I undo their "corrections" I risk having that hub removed from the featured status. When I have reviewed their "corrections"...
by GH Price 5 years ago
Why would an ad need to access my camera and microphone?I right clicked on an ad at the bottom of one of my Hubs. Since one of the options it gave me was "settings," I decided to give it a look-see. I have the default settings on my laptop to disallow anything to use my camera and...
by Mary Hyatt 6 years ago
I know according to the FAQs this is not the forum for ad related problems, but could you direct me as to where to report this?:I have a Hub on how I moved and restored my house, showing the remodel. Right under my opening photos, there is a photo (ad) of an old dilapadated house! It...
by Kenneth C Agudo 5 years ago
I was wondering why the review of my adsense account is too long. In the letter by adsense I should take note of the ff. *The ad code needs to be implemented on your pages for the review to be completed. Please refer to the host partner you signed up through to see if you need to implement the code...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|