My Amazon affiliate status is "set." Will it become "active" when someone makes

1. Jeff Berndt profile image86
    Jeff Berndtposted 8 years ago

My Amazon affiliate status is "set." Will it become "active" when someone makes a purchase?

My AdSense status is "active," my Amazon status is "set." I haven't done anything differently in the settings. How do I get my Amazon status to be "active?"

2. akmyamuna profile image51
    akmyamunaposted 8 years ago

Dear Jeff,

As you said Adsense status change to "Active" when it is working correctly. Amazon is "Set" when it is working correctly. So no need to worry. Just wait...!!!

Other thing is you can check your amazon working or not by doing few things.

1. Click on 1 product on one of your hub. That will direct you to Amazon website. Do it at least 2~3 times (since 40% of time HubPages shows their Amazon ID in your hub). Do not worry to click Amazon ads since they do not pay for clicks. Their for it is not violation. But do not buy anything since it is a violation.

2. Next day check your amazon account, you may see clicks. This way you can double check your account.

Hope this would help you to solve your problem. If you need any help let me know. Im happy to help you.

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 8 years ago

Nothing is wrong.  For whatever reason, AdSense is supposed to show as "active" and Amazon shows up as "set." Those are the correct settings for each account.

Closed to reply

working