jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

i want to earn from affiliate program? but i have no experience online marketing

1. profile image46
    anowar070posted 8 years ago

i want to earn from affiliate program? but i have no experience online marketing.please help me

2. profile image0
    sord87posted 8 years ago
  3. skyfire profile image73
    skyfireposted 8 years ago

Think of affiliate marketing as way of selling product of someone else. For example, you've to sell book or software of some person and when you do that you'll get some commission. There are many such sellers on clickbank, linkshare, revresponse site. You can sign up on those sites and then get a code for the product that you want to promote. If you manage to make sales then you'll get commission for that product and you'll be paid if minimum payout is reached.

So my suggestion is to register on either clickbank, linkshare. Collect the affiliate code for the product you would like to promote. Start writing hubs and use maximum 2 affiliate links in one hub.

Have fun promoting products. Keep writing.

4. profile image48
    imdigestposted 7 years ago

There are many affiliate programs that are easy to get started in.  Check out http://www.internetmarketersdigest.com for help getting things rolling.

5. EricHendrix profile image57
    EricHendrixposted 7 years ago

So you want to be an affiliate marketer.....

If you are willing to apply yourself....
    Realize this is not an easy business to start with. It does get easier with time.

Go here to get more info.

I wish someone pointed me here when I first got started.

Your Success Awaits,
    Eric Hendrix

6. profile image45
    markjoseph11posted 7 years ago

Initiate an affiliate program and start to earn with affiliate marketing. There is lots of online shopping sites which allow everyone to make money through its affiliate marketing programs. You can get more details about it here: http://www.tictacdo.com/pages/template- … 5gt4p6cdmr