How Can You Build A Great Content Hub ?
What can you do to ensure your hub has the right amount of content, and what is good to include in your hub to make it good.
1) Make sure it is well written.
2) Make use of hubpage modules that can visually aid your hub and create interactivity (the under-appreciated news module will update your hub with fresh content and Google will take note)
3) Be as detailed as you can.
4) Cite relevant links and hubs.
5) Break up large chunks of text into separate modules (perhaps intersperse pictures, links and videos between them)
6) Ask the folks at the extreme hub makeover forum for further tips.
7) Promote them (shetoldme.com , xomba.com are two good, swift sites to immediately update - further promotion may be needed depending on what your expectations are)
8) Ping your updated RSS
9) Correctly group and interconnect your new hub with your others.
theres more, but that should be a rough guide
Thanks for your detailed answer its very informative. I wasnt aware that there was a forum for the extreme makover of your hub.
regards Super Chef
by AnnaMKB2 years ago
I just got this in my email;---A link to your Hub: http://hubpages.com/living/your-balcony-gardenDear AnnaMKB,We wanted to let you know that Your Balcony Garden was reviewed by a moderator and defeatured for not meeting...
by Mike Pugh6 years ago
Do you write high quality hubs with great content?Do you just jump into hub writing for making high numbers, stats, money, or do you care about the overall quality of your hubs your submitting daily, weekly, monthly,...
by yoshi978 years ago
I hear so much about SEO, backlinking, and on and on ...Do these tips bring in the money? Yes. Are they necessary? Maybe not ...First off, we need to understand how Google works. When some person in Kansas Googles...
by Kent Maureen4 years ago
Hello,I am new here in HubPages. Just signed up for an account a few days ago and I barely got any followers. I would like to know some tips on how to increase my number of followers aside of course, from writing a...
by Barry Rutherford7 years ago
I was going through some of my followers who have been absent from hubpages some for over six months yet their hubscore remains in the 90's just Wondering if anyone knows Why this is so ?
by Sally Gulbrandsen2 years ago
Why is it that excessive links to Amazon products seem to be permitted when they are added to the body of hub rather than as a Module on the side? In my naivety, I did not realise that this was permitted. ...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.