This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Adsense for search!

1. Robert Byerley profile image60
    Robert Byerleyposted 8 years ago

Can someone tell me is it in my best interest to apply google search ( Adsense for search ) on my hubs, and if so what are the benefits of doing this. Please help. Thank you.

1. weblog profile image56
      weblogposted 8 years agoin reply to this

In your hubs, you CAN'T use adsense for search. That's not enabled.

2. mugshot profile image79
    mugshotposted 8 years ago

My personal experience is that people tend not to use Google for Search. I tried it on many of my websites and it is rare that it ever got used!

You could try it for a week and see if people do utilise it given Hubpages is such a large network but personally I will never bother with it again....unless an amazing idea comes to mind that will make me rich of the search function Hmmmmm *Puts thinking cap on*

working