jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

I am a newbie on Hubpages and am wondering why my hubscore (started with 30) and

1. I.B. profile image72
    I.B.posted 8 years ago

I am a newbie on Hubpages and am wondering why my hubscore (started with 30) and is only decreasing?

I have put up only 2 hubs but they are all unique and my own. One isnt showing any google ads which is also a bit weird, because there is nothing weird or against any TOS. Any ideas ?

2. pisean282311 profile image61
    pisean282311posted 8 years ago

your both hubs are showing google ads...why ur score is dropping is what i am not able to figure out..bcoz both ur hubs have decent scores...

3. I.B. profile image72
    I.B.posted 8 years ago

Aha. Probably I am not seeing my ads for Kalari, because there are not much ads to be shown for my country or sth.

The onyl reason I see for my overall score dropping is my "newbieness" . I am active on answering and forums....I have good original unique content .... Lets wait and see.

4. laulah profile image55
    laulahposted 8 years ago

Good question. Sadly, cannot provide any answer. I have been wondering exactly the same thing (joined few days ago) and did some testing: it seems to be so that the more active you are, the better your hubscore gets. And you need to be active in all possible sections of HubPages, interact as much as you can.

Good luck yikes)

5. borge_009 profile image82
    borge_009posted 8 years ago

Hub score is just like that.  We don't know why it decreases or increase.  Even if you have published many hubs still your hubscore will go up and down.

6. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 8 years ago

Actually what you are doing wrong is quite simple and explained in the site FAQ:

http://hubpages.com/faq/#overly_promotional

The first bullet point in that explanation is the key.

7. profile image51
    usmankhan1posted 7 years ago

well i checked ur ac and everything seems to be going good for u

8. drbillfannin profile image59
    drbillfanninposted 7 years ago

As I add hubs, my score drops. As I get readers, my score rises. When I get comments, my score rises. And I have long hubs with good ad content. My last hub dropped my score 2 points. I'm sure it will be back up in a day or two.

As already suggested, go to the help section. Lots of good info there.

working