jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is anyone eles having problems loading images to their hubs or is it just me?

1. maggs224 profile image84
    maggs224posted 8 years ago

Is anyone eles having problems loading images to their hubs or is it just me?

I have changed my web browser to the latest version and I am wondering if I am having problems because of that or whether it is a Hubpages thing

2. profile image0
    Georgiana85posted 8 years ago

Hi,

I just uploaded a picture to my hub it was a small .jpg, and had no problems. I had problems when trying to add about 20 pics at once, and after I added them 5 by 5 it worked. Look if the pics are supported formats like .jpg, .png, etc., not too many at once and not to big.

Hope this helps
    Regards

3. starx profile image66
    starxposted 8 years ago

For me it's working but seen few forum members complaining about image upload and some other capsules. So i think there is some bug, and for that you can contact HP team if you're unable to upload images.

4. maggs224 profile image84
    maggs224posted 8 years ago

Hi Georgiana and starx, thank you both for answering my question,

I am still having problems, I am only trying to upload one photo at a time and I know it uploads the photo because after a few moments I can see the picture. However, it continues showing the loading symbol active well after it has loaded. This symbol just carries on cycling round and round and for a long time after the image should have loaded.

As the image I am trying to upload is only about 70k it is not a matter of trying to load too big an image. I tried loading a photo that I had already loaded on the page when everything was working fine but it is doing the same with that photograph now.  Starx it is reassuring that I am not the only one experiencing this difficulty. I might give them tomorrow to see if it gets sorted out if not I will then contact the HP team as you suggest.

Closed to reply

working