Hello my name is Terri and recently divorced and having a hard time....

1. lifeistoshort profile image54
    lifeistoshortposted 8 years ago

Hello my name is Terri and recently divorced and having a hard time....

I was married for 5 together for 7. He did not want me to work and now I am forced back into the work world and I am a little nervous.  I feel out of touch and do not want to go work for someone.  I want to have a online buss is my dream.  I'm new to this hub pages and not sure how this works...looking for help... I am not a writer but guess you don't have to be. Any advice....?

2. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 8 years ago

Hello lifeistoshort and a very big welcome.  I have just received a request for a hub from you on this question, however please excuse my next questions to you as I legally am constricted to  certain issues personally at the moment.

I am not sure that I am the best one to help you but would certainly try my best.

Firstly I would need you to send me an email explaining why you chose me for this topic, you are 21 hours here on HP, not a follower (nor do you have to be) and must know what makes you think I have the knowledge off running an on line business.  Did you know I was divorced from my profile page and how did you know for how long?  How do you know me as to be addresses within hours of your sign-up?

Again, excuse the questions, however I do need to know, and would indeed like to help you, just drop me an email.  Once again welcome, and once we clear this up would be more than happy in any way to help the best way I can.

Thank you
    Kimberly

3. FduToit profile image67
    FduToitposted 7 years ago

Hi Terri,

I also recently got divorced after a 17 year marriage. Not easy!

As far as an online business is concerned... Many people make it out to be a lot easier than it really is. But, if it's your dream then I suggest you go for it. smile

Feel free to contact me if you need any specific advice on how to start your own online business. I have been doing it for a couple of years and may be able to give you some advice.

All the best,

Francois

working