If title is duplicate it shows error , i start with other title if it does , but

1. Dhatri profile image55
    Dhatriposted 8 years ago

If title is duplicate it shows error , i start with other title if it does , but when i edit the

paragraph to start ,it shows error . without edit ng how to write , that's the problem.

2. pisean282311 profile image60
    pisean282311posted 8 years ago

do one thing..take screen shots of the problem u face and mail to admin of hub...m sure u wuld be aware about how to take screen shots but if not...do the steps which u r doing and on each step , press printscreen button which would be above insert button...paste it on mspaint ..for each step u wuld have to press button and paste before going to another step...

3. mohamad1990 profile image53
    mohamad1990posted 8 years ago

do one thing..take screen shots of the problem u face and mail to admin of hub...m sure u wuld be aware about how to take screen shots but if not...do the steps which u r doing and on each step , press printscreen button which would be above insert button...paste it on mspaint ..for each step u wuld have to press button and paste before going to another step...

working