Does anyone know if I can create an e-book from the same content on my HubPage..

1. marketingmerge profile image57
    marketingmergeposted 7 years ago

Does anyone know if I can create an e-book from the same content on my HubPage... I have learned...

we can't post the same content at our blogs or other sites if we post it at HubPages; however, can we have it in ebook or book form?

2. profile image0
    loisryanposted 7 years ago

This is from the help section

"Your hub's content has been detected on another site and has incurred a HubScore penalty as a result. You are allowed to post content on HubPages that is also published elsewhere, like your own site or blog - but you cannot place any promotional links on that hub.  Only you can see the alert message at the top of your hub and a pattern of publishing duplicate content will negatively affect your HubScore, as we like to reward authors who publish content unique to our site. It does not matter whether or not you are the original author of this content."

So it means that you can post anywhere else.  All it does is affec you hub score a little

3. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

That is an interesting question.  I would assume that since an ebook is not posted on another site, it is just available from a site, that that would not be "duplicate".  That is because any visitor would not see the content on a site; they would not see it until they downloaded it, and the "world" would still not see it.

But I would try to get an authoritative answer from HubPages staff, directly.