jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If an answer has been hidden due to too many negative votes, do you read it anyw

1. pippap profile image87
    pippapposted 7 years ago

If an answer has been hidden due to too many negative votes, do you read it anyway?  Why?

2. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Yes, often.  Many times a good reason that an answer has been voted down is that it is totally stupid or inaccurate.

But many questions are themselves stupid, particularly the relationship, motherhood, and religious questions, so the hidden answers may be politically incorrect.  The weenies and crybabies and religious wackos will have voted them down.  By looking at the question, I can usually tell that the answers voted down are probably worth reading.

Many of my answers have been voted down. So take a tip -- read them anyway.  :-)

3. Lady_E profile image78
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

Yes I do, out of curiousity. Sometimes the person makes a valid point.  This happens a lot with religious questions - no matter how correct the answers are, someone always marks them down.

4. Vonaaron profile image57
    Vonaaronposted 7 years ago

I am new here. Please tell me this is free speech at its greatest. The right to not hear what you don't want to hear. Wait, Is that free speech.

Closed to reply

working