jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you view the ads on your hubs without being penalized by adsense? I know

1. fastfreta profile image79
    fastfretaposted 8 years ago

How do you view the ads on your hubs without being penalized by adsense?
    I know the answer is...

somewhere on the website, but I'm too lazy to look for it, so I'll just ask it here.

2. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

Dear Lazy:
    Open up your text editor such as Notepad.
    Right click (NOT left click) on the AdSense ad, and click on "Copy Link Location" in the drop down menu.  That saves the link in Clipboard.  Then go to Notepad and paste (Ctrl+V) what you saved into Notepad.  Then look at the humonguous long link that is there and pick out the URL of the advertiser from all the garbage.  Highlight and copy and paste just that segment (the URL) into your browser "go" box.

Note "Copy Link Location" is for Firefox. It is similar in IE.

3. fastfreta profile image79
    fastfretaposted 8 years ago

Thank you debeaner, although I don't really understand what you just said, LOL, I appreciate you for taking the time to answer.  I am totally computer challenged, so your explanation, although I'm sure is very good, went right over my head.  But you know what, I'm going to study it and give it a try.  Thanks again.

4. starx profile image65
    starxposted 8 years ago

Google adsense offers registry script that you can install on your computer and test ads out. Also your clicks from that computer will not be counted for adsense. It's one nice script that can help you in case you make accidental clicks while checking URL's of advertiser. Check the adsense helpfile for that script.

working