jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

do i have to link my affiliate every time i publish a new hub?

1. Anne Scullard profile image72
    Anne Scullardposted 8 years ago

do i have to link my affiliate every time i publish a new hub?

I have Amazone as a affiliate.  I managed to link it to one of my hubs, but now i don't know if I have to link them all separately to each of my hubs or does my account apply to them all automatically? And if I have to link my account to everyone, please tell me how to do it? Step by step.

2. michifus profile image81
    michifusposted 8 years ago

If you have added in your Amazon affiliate code to your account, everything is set up for your hubs.

However Amazon ads will NOT automatically be added to each hub, and you will need to add them each time.

It is a really straightforward process. Just as you add a text box or image to your hub, there is an option for an Amazon box. Just add in as many as you like, to the place you want them to appear in your hubs.

You get the option to have Amazon choose content to display, or you can specify items which you want to display.

Having Amazon choose for you will mean that you do not have to worry about items going out of stock or being discontinued, which will stop them from displaying. However you may want to display specific products. Its up to you.

Hope this helps!

3. Anne Scullard profile image72
    Anne Scullardposted 8 years ago

It does indeed.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.

4. profile image44
    william.cposted 8 years ago

Hi,my dear i like d way you answered this query.i think this is same as google adsense.cuz i dont know how to insert my google adsense codes to my hubs

working