Hello everyone on Hubpages, I need help on affiliate account.

1. Amandaword profile image75
    Amandawordposted 8 years ago

Hello everyone on Hubpages, I need help on affiliate account.

I have no ad affiliation including for Adsense. I was wondering if it is permitted to have an Adsense account with only few hubs yet? Is it required I have to published a stipulated number of hubs or have a level of pageviews/content views to be eligible for Adsense (or any affiliate program).

I shall be so much grateful if you would please help me with this. Thank you for your help.

2. sportyfunster profile image68
    sportyfunsterposted 8 years ago

Hi Amanda

I created my first hub and then I signed up for Adsense a few days later and have had no problems. Since you have created a few hubs already, I do not see any problems at all.

3. skyfire profile image73
    skyfireposted 8 years ago

Before you apply for adsense open account with blogger.com and then create a blog. For next 2 months write daily content or write atleast 20 blog posts. Bring some traffic and get good blog design.

After 2 months (if you're not from asia) then you can apply to google adsense. They'll accept sites with content and as you blogged for 2 months it's easy to get accepted. If you're from asia then blog for about 6 months and you'll get accepted.

You can also apply to adsense from hubpages, sometimes application do get denied so you need to have some hubs/content on your account.

working