jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

How to check page ranking

1. oderog profile image43
    oderogposted 8 years ago

Hello everyone, how do you check how your page is ranking in google search engine

2. Lisa HW profile image80
    Lisa HWposted 8 years ago

If you have Firefox you can go to their website and install the right add-on for your PC.  They offer you a selection of add ons once you're there (some do different things, so you have to find the ones that specificially mention page rank), and you'll most likely recognize the correct one (or few) when you see it.

oderogposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I already have rank checker but still cannot use it

3. girly_girl09 profile image79
    girly_girl09posted 8 years ago

SEO Quake from Firefox is AWESOME.

I love how I can easily shut it off with the little icon in the lower right hand corner. It can get really annoying if you're trying to browse the web. I only use it on search page results and a few other sites.

You'll love it!

oderogposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I have rank checker but still cannot use it

4. forlan profile image60
    forlanposted 8 years ago

the easy ways is install Google toolbar at your browser. Alternatively, you may visit prchecker.info or prchecker.net. Fill with your URL and push button and then you will get the PR information.

5. foreclosure2010 profile image56
    foreclosure2010posted 8 years ago

You can type in a keyword that you wanted to rank for when you wrote article to see if your page shows up.You could also install google analytics and it will tell you exactly what keywords people are using to find your site

working