jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I'm in the middle of writing a new hub, but the content doesn't match the title.

1. fastfreta profile image79
    fastfretaposted 8 years ago

I'm in the middle of writing a new hub, but the content doesn't match the title.  Initially I did

like the title and intended to write content matching.  Now as I begin to write the hub, my thoughts are going in another direction.  My question is how do I change the title.  I know if I change it the title will change, but the URL address will remain the same on the Internet.  So what should I do?  My thinking is to cut the content and paste it under a new title, and delete the title.  Suggestions please!

2. wandererh profile image76
    wandererhposted 8 years ago

That happens to be me too, when a hub does not go in the direction you expected it to.  Why not just finish your hub, and then decide if a new title and url is called for.

3. ramkkasturi profile image60
    ramkkasturiposted 8 years ago

Dont  stop your directions. Let it go on as ideas come.Write the content in word first read it over and see what can be a good title-taking into account the key words and all that.

4. melbel profile image95
    melbelposted 6 years ago

Your best bet is to just copy and paste everything into a new hub with a new title. This way the url will more closely match what you are writing about. smile

working