jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Readbud.com legit program or scam?

1. jayaivan profile image56
    jayaivanposted 7 years ago

Readbud.com legit program or scam?

I have joined readbud.com that we'll get paid by reading articles (pay out $50). I search at the internet that somebody got the payout. Does anyone know that the program legit or not (scam) ?

2. romper20 profile image83
    romper20posted 7 years ago

It is in fact a great program, stick with it and be creative. I earned around 2 thousands off it last year smile

3. jayaivan profile image56
    jayaivanposted 7 years ago

Thanks romper, I'll follow this program until the payout. Maybe next month I'll reach $50. I hope you can give me a tips and trick how to get more $$ from readbud.

Thanks for sharing. ^_^

4. Cat R profile image76
    Cat Rposted 6 years ago

How did it work out? Was it a legit program?

5. agusfanani profile image80
    agusfananiposted 6 years ago

I've joined this program for quite long time, and after I collected enough money for redemption (50 $) in December 2010 they never pay out the money. So, I think it's a scam.

6. profile image51
    rethu45posted 4 years ago

n order to check whether a site which you are going to choose is legit or not means use the following steps.
    1. Use Whois lookup  tool  like http://www.WhoisXY.com/ to check the whois information
    2) In the domain contact details check whether they are having  valid email address and phone number and  does it work
    3) Go through review about them using Scamadviser.com , Webutation.net  and check whether they are scam free.

working