jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

About Using Bidvertiser

1. Dale Mazurek profile image73
    Dale Mazurekposted 8 years ago

I'm just curious to know of anyone's experience with Bidvertiser.

I have had a very good standing account with adsense for quite a while and was thinking of doing an experiment of a few niche blogs and putting Bidvertiser on instead of Adsense.

So would I be wasting my time?

1. profile image43
      badcompany99posted 8 years agoin reply to this

I used it with a few websites and personally I think it's rubbish, give it a miss !

Dale Mazurekposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I've learned your answers for the most part are direct, to the point and right on so I probably have my answer.

Cheers

1. profile image43

No worries my friend, anytime !

2. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

As long as they are not in competition with adsense, I would think it's alright to give it a try. hmm but I'm no expert tongue big_smile

Dale Mazurekposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I had planned on putting them on absolutely new niche blogs that adsense has never even been on.

Not sure what I want to do though.

3. Dame Scribe profile image59

I don't see anything wrong with building *streams* of income, Dale smile lots of them top bloggers do that too wink go for it n don't feel bad about least *trying * smile

1. profile image43

She may be right Dale, no harm trying, it might work fine for you, Dames are rarely wrong smile

4. Dale Mazurek profile image73
    Dale Mazurekposted 8 years ago

Ahhh now you two have me so confused.  What to do, what to do.  I think a multiple streams of income experiment wins out for 6 months and then badcompany can say I told you so then.

Thanks

5. Dame Scribe profile image59

Hi BC99 smile did you bring fresh flowers for the decks of the 'Wild Imagination'? wink hehe

1. profile image43

Lol moi be seen with flowers, jeez my old Dad wud turn in his grave. The Wild Imagination exists only in moi head and the future alas lies in products and health. The only thing piratewise that remains alas is the profile pic, the rest like today is gone.

I bid you Goodnight Moi Dame smile

6. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 8 years ago

I would write a series of parallel hubs - similar content but different enough that they would not be considered duplicate. One with adsense and the other with Bidvertiser. Then compare.

Of course that's my idea of fun, not everyone would agree.

7. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

You don't know until you try. I know for example that Kontera and Chitika don't work good on my main site, and I know because I tried. Microsoft works for me even better then Google though smile

8. muratos profile image60
    muratosposted 8 years ago

I don't suggest using Bidvertiser since I had experience of replacing all Adsense units with Bidvertiser for some months. Not many advertisers and not relevant ads. My earnings were terrible and I gave up.

If you have nice US, Canada and/or EU countries traffic, Adsense and Chitika combination works perfectly.

See the post below explaining this method.

<no links please!>

working