jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

URL Trackers. I do not understand them at all. I need very specific instructio

1. Glenn Raymond profile image57
    Glenn Raymondposted 7 years ago

URL Trackers.  I do not understand them at all.  I need very specific instruction.  Please help?

None of the information on here has helped me with this.

2. MikeNV profile image79
    MikeNVposted 7 years ago

I tried to answer your question but hubpages won't let me insert a sample url... without which I can not explain it easily.

3. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

My first question is do you know what a URL is in the first place? If so, then insert the tracker, where you are told to insert it. The explanation given is pretty straight forward on it's own. One might be confused, if they have never had or used an affiliate link or done any sort of marketing online.

If you are new to the aspect of marketing online and do not know the first thing about URLs, then it should be known this, in order to give you a better answer. However, the problem here seems to be that HubPages does not allow the use of URLs in this post, so it might sound strange, because it has to be explained in length, without the showing of a URL.

Thus, in the beginning of  your the URL - "H" "T" "T" "P" with two forward slashes and then says "hubpages(dot)com", hub(if it's a hub), tag(if RSS feed), then INSERT TRACKER with a forward slash, then put the rest of the URL in place.

I think that is the best way I can explain it. Hope it helps.

4. vox vocis profile image83
    vox vocisposted 7 years ago

Try out reading these hubs (I bookmarked them as I found them very helpful - one is written in English that is not perfect, but it served the purpose):

http://hubpages.com/hub/Suggestions--to … ffectively

Hope it helps!

P.S. You create your URL trackers in the URL TRACKERS section under MY ACCOUNT, when you sign in. Investigate this section and then try to learn how to insert them (and where).

Closed to reply