jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Once your hub seems to hav run its course,blue triangle app. should the page ju

1. FrankiesGirl6Yr profile image80
    FrankiesGirl6Yrposted 7 years ago

Once your hub seems to hav run its course,blue triangle app.  should the page just be deleted?

If you delete your hub will this cause your score to drop?

2. NoRR4Me profile image82
    NoRR4Meposted 7 years ago

I would not delete it. Traffic goes up and down. Sometimes it's in cycles. I would not consider deleting it unless it's really bad and it's score falls and stays under 50 for a period of time. Making some changes or adding videos, news capsules, etc may improve it and bring it back up. Yes, deleting your Hub will take those views off of your total views and your score may drop.

3. pisean282311 profile image61
    pisean282311posted 7 years ago

hey it is ok..traffic would keep fluctuating..that doesnot mean u should delete blue ones because same blue ones would turn red ones once their traffic rise..i have more than ten hubs which turn blue and red in single month..so dont delete it..it is not advisable..

4. Marisa Wright profile image99
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

No definitely not.   When you first publish a Hub, you'll get a spike of traffic from other Hubbers.   Then the traffic will die down until the search engines find it. 

It's the search engine traffic that brings the income.

It doesn't take much of a downturn in traffic to cause the blue arrows to show - you'll find they go up and down a lot.

Closed to reply