jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

when will start getting followers on hub-pages?

1. manthy profile image78
    manthyposted 7 years ago

when will start getting followers on hub-pages?

I follow lot of people but I only have 5 followers, is it because my writing sucks or am I doing something wrong? I don't have this problem offline, I find it easy making & keeping friends ;0)

2. L3B0 profile image74
    L3B0posted 7 years ago

It simply means that either people are unaware of your hubs and writings or that people simply aren't interested in you hubs or hub topics enough to follow you and stay updated with you work.

3. Lady_E profile image77
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

Here is some info to help you get hundreds of followers.

Fans to your Fan Club and Comments to your Hub
    http://hubpages.com/t/10f51e

or copy: hubpages.com/t/10f51e to your browser.

I will also follow you as I am sure your writing doesn't suck.

4. furnitureman profile image58
    furnituremanposted 6 years ago

You know, we have the same predicament, I suppose. I have only 15 followers right now. I have been here for 3 weeks already. I think there's no way we can do for drawing hubbers to follow us. You know, I am not so much concerned with this matter. I just write and write topics which I believe could gain the interest of all sorts of readers. And I am surprise because I receive mails from HubPages that so and so is following me. All I can say is "thanks a lot for following me," that's all. But I see to it that those who follow me, I should follow them also. Mutual relationship, right? You scratch my back, I will scratch yours. Thanks, more power and may God enlighten you. Have a nice day and happy writing.

working