jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

spam/mean comments

1. Princess Kari profile image57
    Princess Kariposted 8 years ago

i got a very mean comment earlier on one of my hubs. it upset me even though i knew that what the person wrote wasn't true. why do people do things like that to other people

1. earnestshub profile image87
      earnestshubposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Unfortunately Princess it is to upset them!

2. Princess Kari profile image57

do you think so? maybe they do it to make themselves feel better/seem better. like when leaving this comment this person used very harsh words but also pointed out how much better they were

3. emievil profile image78
    emievilposted 8 years ago

I also got a comment in one of my hubs that was really like somebody swearing at me. I just deleted it but it made me feel bad to see a comment like that in one of my hubs. But I just took it all in stride. Just hang in there. They're the ones with the problem, not you smile.

4. Princess Kari profile image57

yeah it was basically like verbal abuse in a comment. this person made me feel bad. it still hurts a lot, but i guess thats because its still new. i am shocked. i guess all i can do is tell myself that its not true and that most hubbers and people in general are nice. and its a reminder to be kind to people because its not nice when someone says something hurtful smile

working