jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

Hit the Ignore Button.

1. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

Does anyone else get pissed off when you know you are intentionally being ignored? 

Sure, I can understand a redundant caller or not wanting to talk to you mother or something but come on! Everyone knows when the ignore button has been hit.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image96
      Rochelle Frankposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Hi Sandra!
      I didn't do it. Didn't know there was one, even though I would never think of a reason to use it.

2. Enelle Lamb profile image87
      Enelle Lambposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Why would anyone want to ignore you? (and I can't find that damn button anywhere...)

1. profile image0
        sandra rinckposted 8 years agoin reply to this

To avoid having to talk to me I guess. lol -not funny...sometimes.

Finding the cell phone ignore button depends on what kind of phone you have.  On a flip phone it is usually one of the side buttons.  Just hit it without opening you phone and it goes to vm.

On other phones it is the 'hang up' button. big_smile

2. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

The one who dares to ignore Goddess is doomed big_smile

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Oh he is doomed alright when he finally gets back to me. lol

3. HealthCare Basics profile image63
    HealthCare Basicsposted 8 years ago

I did not know there was an ignored button...... I am not teckno savvy...............

4. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

Here is when you know someone hit the ignore button... the ignore button sends the call right to voice mail.

If you normally call and it rings say 7 times before it goes to voice mail, then this is normal.

When you call and it rings 2-3 times and goes to voice mail... you been intentionally ignored. big_smile

1. Rochelle Frank profile image96
      Rochelle Frankposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Oh-- ok I guess I understand, but not really because I don't use that technology.
      I think my old voicemail recorder rings 4 times before  recording.
      Maybe you are actually being ignored. I think you should ignore it and move on.

5. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 8 years ago

To hit the ignore button is a not very nice way of saying, I am doing something else like driving, or for some other reason I can only reply this way right now.
    Otherwise it would be insulting indeed.

6. lrohner profile image81
    lrohnerposted 8 years ago

I would comment, but I am intentionally ignoring this thread. smile

7. Haunty profile image85
    Hauntyposted 8 years ago

It's been hammering the ignore button for this thread for 14 hours now. People stop this. It's so rude!

working